View Profile SteveFeane

2 art Reviews with Responses

All 4 Reviews

Nice portrait. It's clear you can render really well and you have a firm grasp on design and composition so there's really nothing constructive I can say about this lol. I'm trying to get the technique down for oils right now and will be using this piece as inspiration!

rainwalker007 responds:

Thank you for the kind words :) . Im glad u liked it and im honored its inspiring you. All it takes is practice and patience and you will do even better :)

After takin a good look at this i just realized theres something really anatomically wrong with that left arm/hand of hers going up towards her head, which is kind of distracting me from an overall nice piece.

Waveloop responds:

Thanks for the attention. Yes there is something off about that arm, but I'm pretty sure it's Not anatomical, since it's a pretty spot on representation from reference, it has to do it the values, I ,messed up with the values on that area, because I deviated from the original reference on the color and texture of her shirt, and that area came out weird. But if you do a structural model with anatomical landmarks, you'll see like I did, that anatomically, everything is working out fine. But this was a lighting study, and for that effect I'm more than pleased. Thanks for stoping by though. Appreciate it.

n/a, Male